Norman Pattiz, the chairman of PodcastOne, recently announced the results of podcast advertising campaign on five leading consumer brands. With the assistance of Tom Webster, of Edison Research, Pattiz has been making news headlines following that announcement.
The campaign research was conducted on five prominent products under five different categories. The aim of the campaign was to find out how podcast advertising campaign can affect the purchasing behavior of consumers on products.
After the podcast advertising research campaign, the following results were important to note:
- Financial services products registered a massive increase in growth by 47%. This was after the podcast campaign advertising.
- More than 60% of the interviewed customers preferred a particular brand from the grocery store after the podcast advertising campaign. The preference to this brand rose by 7% in the number of consumers interviewed.
- After the research study, more than a third of the interviewed candidates had a positive view concerning a specific brand of vehicle. This car marked an increase in consumer preference from the initial 18%.
- Additionally, the post-study campaign marked an increase in preference by 22%. This was majorly a situation of ‘likely scenario’ in employing a particular lawn as well as garden products.
- Product awareness on a particular vehicle rose by 60% after the campaign.
- A casual dining restaurant marked an increase in preference by 76 %.
While conducting the campaign, Edison Research found it necessary to carry out three studies separately. This was aimed at evaluating the accuracy as well as the effectiveness of the podcast campaign research on the chosen brands. While most brands had an excellent reputation in the market, some of them were in the trial stage. Learn more about Norman Pattiz: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/podcastone-chairman-norman-pattiz-announces-launch-of-beyond-the-darkness-newest-jericho-network-program-300381157.html
Much needed to be done for them to be on the same level with the five prominent brands. To determine the effectiveness of these brands, the campaign was conducted for four to six weeks. The same mechanism was applied to all brands. From the end results, a conclusion was made. The outcome indicated that audiences were keen on brand advertising. The consumers also preferred such brands.
Norman Pattiz is the career executive behind PodcastOne. He is the chairman of the company. He also served as the chief executive officer of PodcastOne until June 2016.
Under his leadership in the company, PodcastOne became the best news provider for sports and entertainment in the United States of America.